[Healeys] BN1 Correct Jack Handle?

Richard Korn rkorn at simnet.is
Wed Jan 2 03:20:47 MST 2008

Glepilegt Ar Steven,

According to the concours guidelines, you have the correct jack for your car
but you are mistaken as to the the parts for the handle. there are 3 pieces
in all but only 2 parts to the handle( the bottom 2 pieces in all the
pictures of the Moment -Anderson book pg.61) the top piece is not four sided
but round and is the tommy bar that goes through the hole at the end of the
handle to turn the jack. the item on e-bay is half of the handle and should
be 14" for the shelley as per Moment.
I4ll send a photo of my LJ21 and handle parts seperately.

Richard
BN2 1956