[Healeys] Fraud deals

Tadeusz Malkiewicz tadeusz.malkiewicz at plusnet.pl
Wed Feb 27 10:14:10 MST 2008

Naaa..He had another address in NSW, Australia. The Oregon address was his
second address.

The car was advertised also in

http://www.classic-car-mart.co.uk/advertdetail.php?ad_id=P3086
<http://www.classic-car-mart.co.uk/advertdetail.php?ad_id=P3086&keywords=>
&keywords=

http://ads.seriouswheels.com/listing/3314/1956_Austin_Healey_1004_BN2_Roadst
er.html

http://ads.seriouswheels.com/viewmember.php?member=710

http://www.oldcars.com/car2040.html

http://ww2.collectorcartrader.com/details.php?adId=adcache.collectorcartrade
r.com/ad-cache/10/7/6/90088276.htm

I also had help from NSW Healey Club there..

Tadek

  _____