[Healeys] BJ8

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 08:02:27 MST 2008

Mel -

The hole in the dash is meant to take a rubber well nut and then it's bolted
from the top until the well nut expands and cinches in the hole.

Go to a good hardware store and they should have the well nuts in stock.
Here's what they look like:

http://www.raderproducts.com/rubberNutInserts.htm

Alan

--