[Healeys] Seat Back Needed

Mark and Kathy mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net
Sun Feb 24 08:46:29 MST 2008

I am in need of a seat back to complete my interior restoration of a 1960 BT7.
Seat covers and cushions are not necessary.  After review of one of my
original backs, the lower flange is in need of some welding, which I do not
do.   The lower flange looks like swiss cheese and does not look like it would
hold the clips very well.

If anyone is in need of a good used part that I may have ,  we can do a trade
or I will purchase it out right and of course pay for the shipping. I can
media blast the unit if necessary and paint but anything that is seriously
rusted, I don't need.

Please contact me off the list unless you think it might concern the list, for
some reason.

Thanks,

Mark