[Healeys] Hardtop restoration - site download speed

Linwood Rose linwoodrose at mac.com
Sun Feb 24 07:31:05 MST 2008

Ed (shop at justbrits.com) provided some helpful tips on building a more
efficient web site. I have gone through and reduced the size of the
thumbnails (not as small as Ed would like) so that the site will
hopefully load a little faster. I did not reduce the width of the page
nor did I reduce the high resolution images that you go to when you
click on a thumbnail. I did so intentionally because while they take a
while to download, as an amateur restorer I always prefer being able
to get the detail of a high resolution shot. It is not my intention to
become an expert web author, but I hope this information is helpful.

http://web.mac.com/linwoodrose/Hardtop_Restoration/Hardtop.html

Lin
1960 BT7
1959 Bugeye