[Healeys] Le Mans Classic 2008

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 20 18:10:52 MST 2008

Listers,

For those on this side of the pond that would like a Le Mans Classic
Poster, Tom's Import Toy Sales has them.  And a neat gear shift knob.

website: http://www.tomsimport.com/new/index.asp

Here's the info from Tom:

    The LeMans posters have arrived for 2008  & are ready to ship. The cost
is $10 per poster plus $3.75 for the mailing tube & first class usps. This
tube holds up to 3 posters with no additional charge. We have also received
7) 2006 posters which are available @ $20 ea. We've received a limited
number of gear shift knobs to celebrate this 2008 LeMans event. We believe
that these are made of stainless and are absolutely beautiful.. Pictures
available upon request. $69 each plus S&H.
     Supplies are limited so please let us know which items you'd like &
quantities.
Kind Regards,
Tom