[Healeys] Bugeye Group..... Conclave Convoy Coordination (C^3)

shop at justbrits.com shop at justbrits.com
Wed Feb 20 16:26:16 MST 2008

Rick, ya just beat me too it<G>!!  You will have to forward to the conclave
list.

I can set-up as many CONVOY List as desired WITHOUT yahoo's B.S. &
advertising.  I could do say, four - convoy08conclave.org with a list for

FROM_NW at convoy08conclave.org
FROM_S_SE at convoy08conclave.org
FROM_MW at convoy08conclave.org
FROM_NE at convoy08conclave.org

or however you and/or Conclave Comm.wants.  No charge & NO ads<G>!!  PLUS my
site/mail-lists CONFORM to RFC rules which yahoo, aol, gmail enjoy
circumventing.  Matter of fact there is a current SERIOUS yahoo/MailMan (what
autox lists use) about some NEW yahoo crap.