[Healeys] SU Carb on BJ8

STOCKLAND at aol.com STOCKLAND at aol.com
Mon Feb 18 09:09:14 MST 2008

After several cold months, decided to start up the Healey and found the  back
carb leaking.  Pulled the top off the float compartment, removed the  float
and found all to be OK.  Before returning the float, I added some  gasoline to
the float compartment and found that when it was over one half full,  gas
started leaking from somewhere under the carb body.  I have not taken  the carb
off yet to figure this all out, but thought I would see if any of you  have
experienced this strange happing before.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Jon

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)