[Healeys] BJ8 exhaust manifolds

Ghess4 ghess4 at cox.net
Thu Feb 7 20:43:53 MST 2008

I want to thank the many listers who took the time to respond to my request
for a set of manifolds.  I have acquired a set from a lister who is not far
from me and has greatly reduced the shipping charges for (about 20 lbs).
There were so many responses that this old man did loose track of the emails
and some have sent a second response.  Several have asked to purchase the
headers when I remove them.  I have decided to hang on to them for a while
after completing the change.  If I later decide to sell them I will post a
note on the list. Again, thanks to all of you who make this list such a
valuable tool.
G. Hess
San Diego