[Healeys] Oil article abour ZDDP

Randy Hicks Healey100M at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 13:57:19 MST 2008

Ed, having a lot of experience in web marketing, don't go by the fact
that Joe Gibbs being first on the page means anything.

All that means is that he is Paying more, per hit, than the other
advertisers to Google. The more you are willing to pay Google, the
higher the placement.

Randy

Randy Hicks
'56 100M