[Healeys] Shelley jack handle bar

Craig and Sue Rice craigsuerice at iquest.net
Tue Feb 5 11:18:17 MST 2008

Eric,
The 12 inch long by 3/8 inch diameter mild steel Shelley/King Dick tommy bar
for the for the BN1 & BN2 is clearly illustrated on page 61 of
"Austin-Healey 100/100-6/3000 Restoration Guide" by Gary Anderson & Roger
Moment. Note that the OEM tommy bar had two 5/8 inch long by 0.050/0.075
deep chisel like indentations 180 degrees apart at approx mid span (6
inches).
Craig Rice
BN1 & BN2