[Healeys] 100-6 Horn Button on a BT&

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 24 20:38:49 MST 2008

I guess that this string just bears out the fact that at that time, the
various Brit entities were interested in building cars using whatever was at
hand rather than considering what owners 50 years later would think proper
standards should have been at particular cut off dates.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com