[Healeys] Holes in Frame Rails

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 18 20:44:25 MST 2008

I do not have a specific photo of a frame showing the holes on my web site
however, if you take a look at the various restoration photos on the
Important Links page you may find what you want. The best and most detailed
are those by Linwood Rose. Suggest you go to:
http://web.mac.com/linwoodrose/My_AH_3000_BT7_/Restoration_Blog/Restoration_
Blog.html     When on this page, scroll to the bottom and click on archives.
Scroll down to assembly week one and start there. There are several closeup
photos of the routing of the various brake and fuel lines. Go forward by
week from there to see the routing of the wiring  harness, etc.

Wonderful photos AND narrative.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com