[Healeys] Holes in Frame Rails

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 18 19:48:57 MST 2008

Josef,

I thought John Sims had a picture of the frame on his website but I
could not find it.

This tiff shows the paint drainage holes.

NOTE TO LIST:

If anyone else would like the tiff I can send it; just email me.

John

At 08:48 PM 12/17/2008 +0100, Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com wrote:
>I think the wholes in the frames are different, depending on the modell. I am
>just working on the frame of my 62 BT7 MK2.

>So also for me it would be really helpful
>to get a template or whatsoever to know which holes where for the clips
>screws. The diameter of the wholes on my car is about 3.5 mm.
>Thanks
>Josef Eckert
>Konigswinter/Germany
>54BN1, 62 BT7, 65 Sprite

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/tiff which had a name of chassis.tiff"; x-mac-type="54494646"; x-mac-creator="4A565752]