[Healeys] Holes in Frame Rails

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Dec 17 10:42:29 MST 2008

Speaking of holes, my BJ8 has a few (apparently) factory-installed holes in the frame rails.  These would make sense for drainage, but they're (supposed to be) plugged with rubber plugs.  But, our BN2 does not have these holes--anyone know why?  BMC's idea of a chassis lightening program?  Do others' BJX cars have them (could be someone drilled them, but they look "factory")?

bs

Bob Spidell         San Jose, CA        bspidell at comcast.net

From: "John McElrath" <linsley46 at gmail.com>