[Healeys] traficator

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 00:16:10 MST 2008

Ron -

Most glues won't be strong enough to keep this together.  I think the best
you can hope for is to purchase some JB Weld and use that, it's pretty much
the strongest adhesive out there.

By the way, you don't want to paint the trafficator.  You will get better
long term results if you dye it using India ink then polish it with car wax.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8