[Healeys] Healey 1/2 car on Ebay

Randy Dickson rdickson at midwestarchaeology.com
Mon Dec 15 17:01:53 MST 2008

Fellow Healeyoids,
I would like to just bolt the trailer to my basement wall and make a bar out
of it.  That reminds me.  There used to be a restaurant in Kansas City and
it had a Healey for the salad bar.  Condiments in the boot.  I would have
rigged it so that you put your salad under the sump and depress the throttle
to get your salad oiled.

Randy
Healey-Archaeologist
60 BT7