[Healeys] Luggage Rack

pennell at cox.net pennell at cox.net
Mon Dec 8 18:30:46 MST 2008

Dave,

The easiest way to see the difference in the hinges is to hold them side by side in the position Michael Salter described.

In addition to what Michael wrote, another point.  If you kneel down at the back bumper and look upward across the boot lid you will see that the lid slopes off to the right and left.  This slope tells you which hinge goes on which side - that is, so as to keep the hinges sort of level without slope to the outsides.

Keith