[Healeys] New Member Introduction

frank.powell at quixotecorp.com frank.powell at quixotecorp.com
Fri Dec 5 21:57:23 MST 2008

Thanks all for the kind words. I should have mentioned that I joined the Yahoo
Modified Healeys list as well, I just haven't introduced myself there. My
father transferred his subscription of the Wheelspinner to me since I have the
car now. He still owns a '59 BN4 that is basically stock.

I will definitely be visiting Stockton to meet the Nocks in the near future. I
have joined the Sacramento United British Sports Car Club, but will check out
the Golden Gate Club as well.

Since my 1 year old daughter comes first, I expect this to be a long build
process so I won't be driving the car too soon. I will get information to Rich
about me and the car.

Frank Powell