[Healeys] part supplier info. needed

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Thu Dec 4 08:29:32 MST 2008

Mitch,
I visited them about two months ago and bought some parts there. I know the
guys for a long time, about 20 years. They were in the business with another
main supplier for Healey parts and split from them to offer parts with
superior quality. That's a hard job, and I can only say they are successful in
some way. They still wash with water, to say. I bought their new fender spears
and they are the best you can get now. They are pressed not casted, but you
cannot see and they are of highest "flatness", no waves and imperfections in
the chrome. I also bought the front screen channel rubber for the roadsters,
as the one from other suppliers is far away from original staff - too thick
and not soft enough. Theirs is also not like you could get 20 years ago, but
superior to stuff from other suppliers here in Europe.
I have no financial interest, just a satisfied customer.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany
54BN1, 62BT7, 65Sprite

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----