[Healeys] British Tool

Quinn, Patrick Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au
Tue Dec 2 15:39:56 MST 2008

G'day

I don't know if Donald expected you to do anything with knock-off
hammers or even with a tool in hand.

Remember the first Healey 100 had solid wheels, not wire wheels. It was
BMC that decided to fit the new Austin-Healey 100 with wire wheels.

My car has been fitted with steel wheels since new as it has sedan
suspension and brakes.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia

1947 Healey Duncan Saloon
1954 Austin-Healey 100 BN3/1 - with steel wheels