[Healeys] British Tool

Mirek and Gwen Sharp m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 2 14:42:22 MST 2008

you guys are worrying too much about the scratches - do the way Donald
Healey expected you to do it - get the copper hammer and wail on the
knock-offs until they come un-done, then wail on them the other way until
they are tight.  After 48 years my BT7 has satisfying flat spots on the ears
showing that it has been done right all that time.

you wrote: "I see that some use a rubber hammer filled with beads to remove
spin offs which does scuff of dent the chrome".

smiles,

Mirek
60 BT7