[Healeys] Collapsible steering column

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 19:27:43 MDT 2008

Peter -

I have seen the Cape kit and am using a Cape rebuilt RHD steering column in
my BJ8.  The quality is excellent.  The only downside is your trafficator
will have to be replaced with a column or dash switch of some sort.  Since
you are keeping a Holden V6 (gasp!) in your second BN1 I reckon having
something non-stock in your car isn't a problem for you!

Best Regards,

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1