[Healeys] Generator Bush

pennell at cox.net pennell at cox.net
Sat Aug 16 13:16:48 MDT 2008

Price,

I did this many years ago.  Used a combination of C clamp with wood block and tapping on the wood block.  Soaking the bush with oil suggested by someone is probably a good idea.  Worked out fine but I did have to do a good bit of sanding on the inside of the bush once installed to get the shaft in.  Used a large wood dowel covered with 300 and then 600 grit paper as I recall.

Keith Pennell