[Healeys] Shimmy.

Mirek and Gwen Sharp m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 14 06:06:35 MDT 2008

That is good news (I think).  After being totally negligent regarding tyres
fore many years, I finally replaced the 185 SR 15 Pirelli Cinturatos  that I
had installed in 1980.  They were just getting too risky to use anymore.
They were a bit tight on clearance and would rub the inner wheel well on
full right lock, but not full left lock.  They filled the wheel well
beautifully and looked great.  These re-introductions  from Longstone are a
185/70 size and I doubt they are the same profile as the originals, I expect
them to be a little fatter with less sidewall.  I hope they do fit as they
may well be my next tire.  If anyone gets them, please post the results!

Mirek
60 BT7