[Healeys] Shimmy.

Brits'n'Pieces (Eric Frenken) lists at brits-n-pieces.com
Thu Aug 14 03:56:37 MDT 2008

Alan,

I was not racing in the rain (I did about 25-30 mph) when in a slight curve
the car's rear end broke away while I was accelerating really slightly. No
signs of oil or other debris on the street. At this time it was raining, not
heavily, but the street was completely wet.

Best regards

Eric
Heinsberg/Germany