[Healeys] Rear axle seal

Warthodson at aol.com Warthodson at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 08:19:18 MDT 2008

Before you remove the hub & bearing to replace the seal, try to verify  if
that is the source of the leak of is it the gasketed joint between the hub  &
axle. This a common source of leaks & easier to access than the seal.  Take a
look at the "rear axle hub assembly" diagram in a shop manual.
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 8/12/2008 10:43:25 A.M. Central Daylight Time,