[Healeys] Tri-Carb choke cables - securing

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Wed Aug 6 07:38:48 MDT 2008

-----Original Message-----

The choke cables on my '62 Tri-carb have been messed-about by prior owners,
and will not stay seated in the brass mounting on the carburetors OR in the
lever barrel at the upper ends........ I would still have the
upper ends to deal with.

Thanks in advance,

Al Fuller

Hi, I've swapped carbs in my tricarb so can't recall the exact setup at the
carb connections but I've found that good bike or motorbike shops sell a
wealth of cables and cable thingies. Have a think about what you might need
and try your local bike shop.
Simon