[Healeys] Spark at coil

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 22:39:39 MDT 2008

Phil -

Yes, of course replace the coil if this is what is happening.  Coils are
cheap and you can get them at your local car parts place.  No need for a
high power coil - a regular old fashioned non-ballasted coil should do the
trick.

I might also suggest you need to check the ground straps which go from the
engine to the chassis - it sounds to me like your engine is not properly
grounded.  Remove the connections and reconnect them to make sure they are
properly attached.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1