[Healeys] Fender Refitting Question

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 3 18:29:53 MDT 2008

Rich,  I have a bad case of Healey confusion.    My old disassembly pics
show one of the  old plates still attached to the inner fender well on the
car, after removing the fender.  What is the order in which this plate goes
on.    Does the small  1/8 th inch screw come from the inside of the car,
through the fender and then into the plate?

Thanks a bunch,   Mark