[Healeys] San Diego

Rick Snover ricksnover at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 1 18:11:35 MDT 2008

Hi Bob,
At 04:30 PM 8/1/2008, Bob Haskell wrote:
>We're flying to San Diego tomorrow for a wedding on Monday.  Any
>Healey/LBC activities on Sunday?

Aside from what should be another weekend of great driving weather,
we (AHCSD) don't have anything scheduled. I think we're still hung
over from Conclave.

There IS a great annual car show down at Kimball Park in National
City, their Automobile Heritage Day Parade & Car Show:
http://nationalcitychamber.org/auto-heritage-show.asp . I've been in
that show before, even won prizes, but didn't get around to entering
my Sprite this year. There are usually a few other British cars
there, maybe even a Healey or two.

Another show in the County on Sunday is Dalton's Roadhouse Restaurant
Car Show, up in San Marcos. "Dalton's Roadhouse sponsors a monthly
Car Show on the first Sunday of every month, year-round."
http://www.daltonsroadhouse.com .  I've never been to this one, but I
doubt there'll be very many British cars there.

I checked the MG and Triumph Clubs' web sites, too, and they don't
have anything else scheduled for Sunday, either.

Rick
--
Rick Snover, San Diego, California, USA
V.P. (Membership), Activities Chairman & Webmaster, Austin-Healey