[Healeys] BN6 Radio Suggestions

Randy Hicks Healey100M at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 09:51:40 MDT 2008

John, I just put this Retro Sound unit in my BJ8.

Not bad. It will mount out of sight with a remote to control the unit.

Fit the BJ8 original mounts with work. But you don't have that issue.
Moss sells the unit also.

http://yhst-95280463928743.stores.yahoo.net/retrosound-model-one-amfm-radio-w-infinimount-bracket-systm.html

Randy

Randy Hicks