[Healeys] BN6 Radio Suggestions

john close f9cougar at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 09:43:49 MDT 2008

Hi Ladies and Gents - I had a classic Autosounds Radio in my Healey. Looked semi-vintage sitting on my parcel shelf, but it crapped out. Now I'm thinking, why not upgrade? I'm thinking about something more modern - an am-fm receiver with an iPod port. But, to hide its modern appearance for shows and to prevent theft, I'd like to be able to remove/re-install it easily, have it capable of sliding way back, out of site, or maybe even have it live in the boot.

  I'd sure appreciate your suggestions. Thanks - John Close