[Healeys] Friday Funny

Jack Feldman qualitas.jack at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 03:52:24 MDT 2008

This fall into the category covered by my favorite book:

*Scandinavian Humor and Other Myths.
*
Jack

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 19:48:31 EDT
From: Editorgary at aol.com
Subject: [Healeys] Friday Funnies; Rev. Ole and Pastor Sven
To: healeys at autox.team.net

Reverend Ole was the pastor of the local Norwegian Lutheran Church and
Pastor
Sven was the minister of the Swedish Covenant Church across the road. I saw
them yesterday standing by the road, pounding a sign into the ground that
reads:

 'Da End iss Near!  Turn Yourself Aroundt Now!  Before It's Too Late!'

 As a car sped past them, the driver leaned out his window and yelled:
'Leave us alone, you religious nuts!'  From the curve we heard screeching
tires and
a big splash...

 Rev. Ole turns to Pastor Sven and asks:

 'Do ya tink maybe da sign should yust say 'Bridge Out' ?