[Healeys] Friday Funnies; Rev. Ole and Pastor Sven

Editorgary at aol.com Editorgary at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 17:48:31 MDT 2008

Reverend Ole was the pastor of the local Norwegian Lutheran Church and Pastor
Sven was the minister of the Swedish Covenant Church across the road. I saw
them yesterday standing by the road, pounding a sign into the ground that
reads:

 'Da End iss Near!  Turn Yourself Aroundt Now!  Before It's Too Late!'

 As a car sped past them, the driver leaned out his window and yelled:
'Leave us alone, you religious nuts!'  From the curve we heard screeching
tires and
a big splash...

 Rev. Ole turns to Pastor Sven and asks:

 'Do ya tink maybe da sign should yust say 'Bridge Out' ?