[Healeys] wiper blades

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Thu Apr 24 18:43:30 MDT 2008

G'day

Well how good is that. Wonderful that Alex in Maine is helping to keep
Australia's balance of payments in the black.

As we are approaching our winter it will keep me warm at night thinking that
there is a little bit of Australia on Alex's BT7.

Just in case you didn't know Tridon is an all Australian company that
supplies a huge range of products to the automotive industry. Have a look at
www.tridon.com.au

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia
(Where it's ANZAC Day and we remember those who served in times of war.)