[Healeys] Uprated Front Sway Bar

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Wed Apr 23 17:38:53 MDT 2008

Visit Michael Salter's blogsite--he has some great comments on  the effect of
a front anti-roll bar in general and some real hand's on  experience with
modifying Healey suspensions.  Perhaps he will chime in  here.

FWIW I have the both the DW heavy (7/8" I believe) front anti-roll bar  and
the rear anti-sway bar on my 100.  I mounted them at the same time as  putting
on the Bilstein kit and the overall effect was quite  transformational--the
car does not lean near as much with stock set up and  pushes a lot less on an
autocross course, the limiting factor being the  relatively narrow Michelin
175's.  The suspension is stiff but not  unpleasantly so.

Best--Michael Oritt

listings at AOL Autos.