[Healeys] STOLEN AUSTIN-HEALEY ALERT !!! USA Lemmings?

RThrift rthrift at cox.net
Wed Apr 23 00:24:13 MDT 2008

What?  You didn't overtake any vettes?

Scott, if that Bourbon Trail doesn't go right through Pappy's place, the Moonlite BBQ Inn in Owensboro, we're going to have to make a detour.

Richard Thrift

---- scott willis <ahpowered at hotmail.com> wrote:
Well, I am glad I aint no dang lemming! I bought a rt hooker E and I would
have all my Brit cars as rt hookers if I could have found them. They are
cheaper in the states and my 6 year old daughter loves getting all the stares.
We were at a show the other day and a guy came up saying, "I told my kids to
get outta the way of the Jag cause a little girl was drivin it."

Come to KY and take the Bourbon Trail.
http://www.kybourbon.com/english/pages/trail.html Great roads and great
bourbon. You just might stumble on some good BBQ and some of the best two laners in the states.

Here's a rather obnoxious run in the E. I get a little air at the end. It was
a gloomy English day with a  70's feeling so I thought Zep III was
appropriate. I hope to make a better vid in the Healey soon now that the
weather is improving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYab2F_CiFE

Cheers,

Scott Willis