[Healeys] STOLEN AUSTIN-HEALEY ALERT !!! USA Lemmings?

scott willis ahpowered at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 22:25:50 MDT 2008

Well, I am glad I aint no dang lemming! I bought a rt hooker E and I would
have all my Brit cars as rt hookers if I could have found them. They are
cheaper in the states and my 6 year old daughter loves getting all the stares.
We were at a show the other day and a guy came up saying, "I told my kids to
get outta the way of the Jag cause a little girl was drivin it."

Come to KY and take the Bourbon Trail.
http://www.kybourbon.com/english/pages/trail.html Great roads and great
bourbon. You just might stumble on some good BBQ and some of the best two
landers in the states.

Here's a rather obnoxious run in the E. I get a little air at the end. It was
a gloomy English day with a  70's feeling so I thought Zep III was
appropriate. I hope to make a better vid in the Healey soon now that the
weather is improving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYab2F_CiFE

Cheers,

Scott Willis