[Healeys] FW: STOLEN AUSTIN-HEALEY ALERT !!!

Quinn, Patrick Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au
Tue Apr 22 19:15:22 MDT 2008

G'day

Had to look St Croix up on Google. I want to go - please send me a
ticket.

I recall driving around Europe in a ubiquitous VW Kombi in 1975 when I
was a tad younger. It was RHD and coming off the vehicular ferries in
Northern Europe was the most fun when it took me quite a few minutes to
realise that I was on the wrong side of the road.

Being a visitor to their country I would have thought they should
accommodate me by driving on the left.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia