[Healeys] FW: STOLEN AUSTIN-HEALEY ALERT !!!

insptwo at msn.com insptwo at msn.com
Tue Apr 22 18:53:36 MDT 2008

From: insptwo at msn.comTo: healeys at autox.team.netSubject: RE: [Healeys] STOLEN
AUSTIN-HEALEY ALERT !!!Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:45:52 -0400

Patrick:Kindly remember, however, that over here, we at least have the
presence of mind to drive on the right and proper lane! Having been in St.
Croix and experiencing what happens when you are driving using a left sided
wheel (most of the cars are from the USA) and driving in the left lane, the
experience can be quite breathtaking!BillBJ7

> Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 10:22:57 +1000> From: Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au>
To: healeys at autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Healeys] STOLEN AUSTIN-HEALEY ALERT
!!!> > G'day> > Might I remind all you blokes that the motor car was not
invented in the> US and that for some time into the 20th Century right hand
drive was the> standard around the world.> > It was only when some drongo in
the US decided to move the steering> wheel over to the left that LHD came into
being. Being lemmings you all> followed.> > It's only sensible countries that
remained RHD and remember the first> Healeys and Austin-Healeys were RHD.> >
Hoo Roo> > Patrick Quinn> Sydney, Australia (Where all the Healeys and
Austin-Healeys are RHD -