[Healeys] Oil Additives

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Mon Apr 21 10:44:25 MDT 2008

OR, take a look at:

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/index.html

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com
-----Original Message-----
From: healeys-bounces+ahbn6=optonline.net at autox.team.net
[mailto:healeys-bounces+ahbn6=optonline.net at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of
John Snyder
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 1:15 PM
To: healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Oil Additives

My neighbor who is into hot rods told me that there is a posting on the "MGB
Yahoo Group" that discusses the relative merits of various oil additives,
but
I can't figure out how to get to it..  Charles Navarro from LN Engineering
(wrote the 19 page document on engine oil discussing the lack of Zinc and
Phosphate in modern oils, you can find that at
www.lnengineering.com/oil.html)
recently made a presentation to a MG group updating info on GM EOS, the new
product ZDDPlus, and other additives.  If you can find the MGB Yahoo Group
look around and this update is supposed to be #2 on the list of the latest
MG
stuff.

John Snyder
Healeys at autox.team.net