[Healeys] Oil Additives

John Snyder helyjohn at cablespeed.com
Mon Apr 21 11:15:17 MDT 2008

My neighbor who is into hot rods told me that there is a posting on the "MGB
Yahoo Group" that discusses the relative merits of various oil additives, but
I can't figure out how to get to it..  Charles Navarro from LN Engineering
(wrote the 19 page document on engine oil discussing the lack of Zinc and
Phosphate in modern oils, you can find that at www.lnengineering.com/oil.html)
recently made a presentation to a MG group updating info on GM EOS, the new
product ZDDPlus, and other additives.  If you can find the MGB Yahoo Group
look around and this update is supposed to be #2 on the list of the latest MG
stuff.

John Snyder