[Healeys] Ancaster Ontario Sportscar Flea Market

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sat Apr 19 13:52:05 MDT 2008

Hello all,

Tomorrow, Sunday April 20th there will be our annual all British Car Parts and
Sportscar Show at the Ancaster fairgrounds, hosted by the Austin Healey Club
of Southern Ontario and the British Sportscar Club.

This is a big one, always well attended by folks from as far away as Michigan,
Ohio, New York State, Pennsylvania, and of course all across Southern
Ontario.

Full details can be found here:
http://www.ahcso.com/FleaMarket/2008_BSC-flea-market.pdf

Hope to see you all at the show. Stop by my table in the middle of the front
room and say hello.

Rich Chrysler