[Healeys] Need NY mechanic HELP !

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 13:16:55 MDT 2008

Jeffrey -

Your carbs are flooding probably because the lever that shuts off the
float chamber jet is not adjusted properly.  This job will take you 10
min to fix yourself, just follow the procedure in your shop manual.
10 min to fix yourself is a hell of a lot better than driving an hour
somewhere to have some flunkie mechanic mess up your new retoration.
Just my two cents.

Alan

--
Alan