[Healeys] Gas Lines/Brake Lines Below Frame BJ8

andy pole ampole at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 06:18:11 MDT 2008

Dan
There is a brief description in the Anderson restoration guide, which explains
which way the clips face ie up or down so holding the cable above or below the
fixing screw (so above or below the bottom edge of the frame), I was only
reading it the other night as I will be doing the same soon, there is also a
few positions where the one screw holds 2 clips (one fuel, one battery
cable?),so if you get any good pictures could you forward please.
thanks Andy