[Healeys] Gas Lines/Brake Lines Below Frame BJ8

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Thu Apr 17 19:02:58 MDT 2008

IN the front, they run along the top of the cross member to the 5-way (or
4-way) then along the side of the rail to the back abofe the wiring harness.
Through to the real right left to the 3-way and thence along the axle. The
only way that they can be damaged is if you go through several inches of
frame. The gas line also goes above the frame.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com