[Healeys] Frame and Chassis Support

Mark and Kathy mgtrcars at galaxyinternet.net
Fri Apr 18 03:32:03 MDT 2008

John,  Some people have suggested to have the welding done first then get
the blasting done.   I guess this is so the welder can see exactly how the
parts go together
in the areas where some panels may be completely blown away cause of so much
rust.   If the rust is just on the surface then I suppose any routine is OK.

Just passing it forward,

Mark