[Healeys] Parts book

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 17:11:22 MDT 2008

Hi Simon;

  I suggest you try John News website. http://lbcdigital.com  I got his CD-ROM for my Mk II Tricarb and find it to be quite helpful in conjunction with my paper version.  The CD-ROM is the Service Parts List, Austin Healey 3000 (Series BN7 and BT7) (AKD 1151) .  From the attached list of manuals, you will see that this covers both the Mk I and MkII

Highlights of the CD include:

   Reproductions of all parts description pages, including Explanatory section, and parts illustrations.
   Images of parts illustrations are in high-quality .png format.
   Images can be zoomed to observe details.
   Search engine ensures that the Parts List database is fully searchable by keywords and part numbers.
   Print function allows printing of any page within the Parts List.

  I  hope this helps.

  --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada;  60 MkI BN7 & 62 MkII BT7

Simon Lachlan <simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk> wrote: << Does anyone have a .pdf of the parts book which covers the later Mk II BT7s, or thereabouts. I mean a ,probably, commercially produced effort with each page done in proper order etc etc.  They used to be "out there" and the English company that did my .pdf manual said "they'd get back to me", but never did.  I find the manual very useful as have taken the security lock off it and can amend it/build up my own reference library within its framework. The parts book's diagrams are often better/bigger than the manuals or just a different perspective. >>

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives