[Healeys] Parts book

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Wed Apr 16 05:45:30 MDT 2008

Does anyone have a .pdf of the parts book which covers the later Mk II BT7s,
or thereabouts. I mean a ,probably, commercially produced effort with each
page done in proper order etcetc.

They used to be "out there" and the English company that did my .pdf manual
said "they'd get back to me", but never did.

I find the manual very useful as have taken the security lock off it and can
amend it/build up my own reference library within its framework. The parts
book's diagrams are often better/bigger than the manuals or just a different
perspective.

Thanks,

Simon.